Grant County Wisconsin Rental Cabin
Guests of the Green River Guest House now have a choice in rental offerings. For those guests who have stayed with us before, the cozy and comfortable space you are familiar with is just as it always had been – homey, spacious and easy to relax. Now, depending on the number of guests, Go Small or Go All!
Please call to reserve our rental house. 608-988-4319.
- 1-4 people
- Kitchenette with cookware and dinnerware provided
- Microwave, mixer, toaster oven, hot plate, coffee maker
- Comfortable living room w/ futon and satellite TV
- Full bath w/ spa tub and hair dryer
- Thick hotel quality towels and personal care products provided
- Second floor bedroom w/ queen bed and 2 extra long twin beds
- TV / DVD / VCR in bedroom
- Selection of books, movies and board games
- Patio grill with charcoal and starter provided
- Picnic table
- Fire pit with firewood provided
- Private yard and parking
- $100 per night
- Small side unit plus the rest of house (just open the door!)
- 5-10 people
- Complete kitchen with cookware and dinnerware provided
- Stove, microwave, crock pot, mixer and other small appliances
- Open kitchen / dining / living room area
- Two large bedrooms upstairs with extra long twin beds
- 4 twin beds in one bedroom and 2 twin beds in second bedroom
- Full bath includes tub/shower combination and hair dryer
- Hotel quality towels and personal care products provided
- $200 per night with 2 night minimum stay
The Green River Guest House has heat and air conditioning and is available to rent year round. Don’t worry if it snows because we will plow and shovel for you. WiFi and Satellite TV services will keep you connected to the world.
Our guests come from far and wide. Conveniently located by Southwest Wisconsin trout streams, bike trails and the lower Wisconsin River, we have accommodated fishermen, hunters, canoers, bikers, and outdoor enthusiasts. We have also hosted vacationing families, quilting groups, Southwest Tech distance learning students, girls’ weekends, and others. The guest house works for whatever reason you find yourself in the beautiful Driftless region of SW Wisconsin. We are on-site owners who have lived on the property for forty years and we are happy to assist you in any way possible.